Saturday, February 2, 2013

Love is in the air!

It's February, therefore soon will be The Valentine's Day. Spring is not far away and, all in all, it's time to say I Love You.

I created some prints about love and hugs and kisses, let me introduce them to you:

It's Time to Say "I Love You!"

 I love this old clock. It seems that it counted so many happy hours.


Glowing Heart:

This is one of my favorites. I created this with my husband in my mind. I am such a lucky girl to have him in my life. I always feel that his love lights up my path in life.


Heart Fountain:

This is also one of the older prints. I love the story it tells about love to grand to be contained.

It's enough for today, I will show you other similar items tomorrow.
Or you could see them on my shop,

Enjoy!
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment