Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Carnival cat.


I created this one for Gina, a very nice lady from Florida who bought the 'Hang in There, Baby!' item on my Etsy shop.



































She was entitled to receive a second item for her purchase. Insted of choosing it herself, she let me do it for her. So I created the Carnival Cat with Gina in mind, hoping she'll like her.
Yesterday the two cats arrived at their new home. Gina wrote me:

'I got it today!!!!!!!!! It's even better than I expected (and I expected a lot!) I love the cat on the german book. It's absolutely beautiful!!!!! I am going in the morning to get them framed and plan on giving the "Hang in There Baby" to my boss for her birthday tomorrow night. I love love love them. Thank you so very much Dana!'

Nothing compares with what you feel when your work is appreciated. I am very greatful for your kind words, Gina.

No comments:

Post a Comment