Friday, August 31, 2012

Black and White
It seems that the last days I paid more attention to the shape. Here are the last items on sale on my Etsy shop.  My cat lover friends asked me how on earth I did not post anything celebrating the most beautiful pet in the world; so here there are - and definetly others will come soon!

I hope you'll enjoy them!

Confucius' sayings are today as wise and fresh as they were fifteen centuries ago.



This one is a charming vintage antique card which reminded me of the classic "Mary has a little lamb", so I named it "Mary has a little goose", for possesion of  the goose seems to be the goal of every character in this picture: Mary, the cat - of course - and the dog. You didn't notice the dog?! Obviously, since the picture includes a cat!



 I really like the one below - poor cat is so ugly, but she is struggling soo much! Just like myself (struggling, not being ugly)



Any cat owner knows what a cat is made of, right?
"Cat owner" - what a lie! More likely "cat ownned"!



Audrey is for me a very classy cat, so I feel she really belongs here.


No comments:

Post a Comment